Siderval proudly offers the production of complex and unusual profile shapes in tubular and solid sections. We can also provide production of small quantity orders, allowing competitive prices due to limited tooling costs. No tooling costs apply for standard structural profiles, including angles, channels, I-beams and tees.
Exclusive use of custom tooling required for your custom profile
- Hot extrusion process
- Custom-made special profiles supplied in bars
- Horizontal hydraulic 2,400-ton press
- More than 5,800 shapes designed
- Low minimum quantities
- Minimum yield loss
Profile minimum dimensions
- Thickness 0.157 in
- Area 0.60 sq in
- Wt/ft 2.015
Minimum order quantity
- 1,100 lbs stainless steel grades
- 4,400 lbs carbon and alloy grades
Siderval operates to quality standards:
- Siderval operates to quality standards UNI EN ISO 9001, TUV AD2000-MERKBLATT WO/TRD 100 AD-MERKBLATT WO/TRD 100 AQAP 2120 Ed.1.
- Siderval operates to the environmental management system UNI EN 14001.
- We are also able to comply with the specifications of various external bodies or other control systems: Lloyd Register, Rina, TUV, etc.
- The Siderval technical department is equipped to carry out the following: hardness, microhardness and tensile tests.
- We provide chemical analysis by spectrographic methods, non-destructive tests (magnetoscopic examination) and surface tests (roughness).